BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Stay strong


I've been deactivated my Facebook,
I've done a bigger mistake in my life,
I annoyed people with my mistake,
I know no one is perfect but,
This is the first time I felt so wrong.

I've no idea how people think about me,
Pardon me to run through the mistake,
Maybe someone trying to scold me,
But I'm trying to awake myself...too.

I used the mistake to be perfect,
So that I promised myself,
Before I change myself,
I will never ever activate my account again.

I use my action to retrieve the fault,
I use anything to change people think about me,
I'm willing to be more perfect,
No matter how difficult I will tried!

Maybe I'm stubborn in my way?
What I've done just wanted to let go the mistake,
I'll be fine and stay strong,
Because I am Ng Yuen Sheng! =)

0 comments: