BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Letter for God :)

Dear God,
I've been a long time never talk to you.
God,I've some questions to ask,
God,give me a hint and lend me your hand,
God,You are the one who understand me.

God,you gave me a present,
It was amazing but then I get lost. :(
I don't know does it really mean to me?
I don't whether I am the one who worth it.

God,I asked something from you before,
You gave me the things and I paid the price,
I like and love it but God,
I don't know how to get used. :(

God,I know something going worse,
I became fastidious,hot-temper and selfish.
But when I wrong I felt guilty,
Can you pardon me the fault of mine?

God,I'm trying to be good,
But realistic brought me down,
Sometimes I have to face the truth,
Not everything you put on effort can be success.

God,I lost the purpose for life.
What's the purpose for life?
Finish the duty and learn to be tough?
I believe I have an angel besides me and protect me.

0 comments: