BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 25, 2011

just answer the question

1)you change a lot,you become cool,
you like a stranger in front of me,
you like never have friend with me,
what happened to you?

ans:ya,maybe i change lot,but you never know,
why i become strange?why i become cool?
you know that?that's my attitude change or you?
think about it seriously,i don't want to repeat again.

2)heard that you got girl friend inside the camp,
is it true?beautiful not?

ans:false,i never have girl friend inside the camp,
if she is my gf,for sure she is a beautiful girl.

3)you become a people that easy to angry,
you are not like before,
is it a good thing for you?

ans:maybe,cause this is human being,
and i'm a normal guy and have emotion,
nobody can stopping my feeling.

The LATEST question:
4)how about your result?how many A's you get?

ans:result extremely bad and i get how many A's,
that's not your business,stop asking me,
you all make me feeling extremely bad.

conclusion:i know i'm not a good friend,if you know that then don't expect that i will treat you well when you treat me as well.i can't promise anything cause i don't like people always finding me and i will treat you as busybody so don't do any stupid thing.anyway,same thing happening also.i treat somebody as well and the people just treat me like a shit.never mine.i know that already.i will never open my heart to anyone AGAIN!!!

0 comments: