BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

friends?SPM result?

tomorrow is the SPM result release day,
many of them were afraid and nervous about that,
seriously,i still feel nothing,
is that any problem occur on me?

i hate the feeling what i having today,
it's so weird and it's damn bad,
my thinking like having a war
argue about something stupid...

i know i'm always thinking about issue friend,
cause friend was very important for me,
i hate the feeling of betray,
and i never got friends when small...

seriously,i have no friend when small,
i'm always feel alone and,
i must be strong that time,
and finally i did it until now...

i'm happy cause when i sad,
i have many friends beside and,
i'm willing to share my secret with them,
and i felt some warm since that time...

when small,i never been respected by others,
they thought i'm a stupid guy,
and they don't like to talk with me,
anyway,i didn't care at all...

i never participate anything,
cause i never been found by any teacher,
and i have to fight myself with friend when small,
and i never have friends to help me...

i'm afraid to go secondary school,
because i'm afraid the things will happen again,
but i change myself because of destiny,
and finally i done it...

so i care about my friend,
friends were very important for me,
i don't want to go back the moment that i have no any friends,
seriously,it's so suffer that time,
so i have no childhood memory actually...

0 comments: