BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

dear plkn friends

for all my beloved friends,
i still remember the moment when we all together.
the first time that i knew that i have been selected to go plkn,
i felt sad,the sadness messed up my feeling,
i felt like the end of the year,
i felt wanna going there for die,
i'm afraid the future that never happen yet.
first day,i'm going register at rakan muda there,
and i remember that's a raining day,
and i register myself with full of moody,
and i cried for whole night before that day,
i tried to kill myself that time and lucky that i didn't.
i reached my campsite by bus,
i'm alone to face anything when the first day,
i'm afraid that i will making trouble,
i'm afraid that i can sustain until the end,
but that's all is only a beginning.
i tried to be prefect during this program,
i tried to be mature during this program,
i tried to be strong during this program,
and some target that i set early,
and i success it.
during this program i thought i will be ALONE,
but i didn't mentioned that i have many friends beside me.
still remember that i fail my "bless test" in the first time,
i fall down when the speed going fast,
i just wanna to be strong,
but i don't know why i still can't improve myself,
i JUST want prove that i'm also can done well!!!
but my friend didn't laugh me at all and support me until the end,
that's time i told myself must raise myself.
and until the end,i success it.
i'm happy that i can running non-stop,
i'm happy that i can doing many things that i never expected,
i'm happy that i have many friends that never avoid me.
during the program,i damn miss my home,
my mind and thinking all are about "home",
but i'm felt regret now,
cause i never appreciate the moment that together with my beloved friends,
cause i never think about my friends and thought i'm ALONE,
my friends make me strong and i will never forget,
i appreciate what's the thing that given by God,
and i will never forget that what happening inside the camp,
we eat together,sleep together,gossip together and so on,
i will never forget i'm always joke with my friend,
i will never forget that i'm always disturb the people who trying to sleep,
i will remember all the things that happening inside this program.
i never expected that i will cried today,
i tried to control my feeling but seriously,
i fail to do so and i cried like a kid today,
and i felt sad and pain when leave my friends,
i'm afraid that i won't meet them again,
i'm afraid that i will forget what we done together,
but now,the end of the story,
it's become a history and i won't happened again,
may God bless me can meet my friends again.
i will never forget that i have an awesome memories.
i can't mentioned that i became mature than before.
(i'm weak in english,i hope you all can understand what i wrote)

0 comments: