BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

how are you?my friends...

dear friends:
how you all sincerely?
i hope you all can getting better day by day.
and i need to talk to a friend:
how are you now?
after plkn i never heard about your news anymore,
you just like disappear from my memory,
and i just hope you can be better than before.
seriously,i don't know that i'm your friend not?
anyway,i know my attitude make you feel angry,
but i have to say,
you always be my friend and maybe,
you never treat me like a friend.
never mind,i just hope that i can keep contact with you,
but seriously i fail to do so.
maybe you are busying for your new life?
maybe you are enjoying for your holiday now?
i don't know but i hope you all fine there.
lastly,i just want to say what i thinking now.
remember,i never regret that be a friend with you,
and i appreciate what the thing you give me,
and i appreciate that i have a prefect buddy during ns.
thanks to be a part of memory,my good friend.

0 comments: