BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

holiday

my holiday gone fast,
tomorrow is the 7th day,
nothing to read yet this few days,
what promise i do i'm also haven't done....

i thrown up my knowledge,
forget all the equation i remember,
and hearing the meaningful song,
and i learn many thing in the song lyric...

i try to enjoy my life,
but many things always change my mind,
my life change suffering from enjoying,
one day enjoy=three day suffering....

i try my best to finish all my duty,
but almost can't finish the duty,
that not my responsible problem,
just can say my duty is twice more than other people....

i'm not consider as a robot,
i need to rest,
i need to eat and drink,
i'm also got many pressure,
but who cares?nobody care about it....

"don't give up"this sentences i'm always like to say,
but it really difficult for me to success it,
and i don't believe the world got miracle anymore,
just can tell myself that just a dream,
it wont happening,repeating tell myself to forget it....

0 comments: