BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Letting go,the last thing suppose to do?

I know I'm actually like an idiot,
I'm just like an idiot,
Keep searching your past,
For just wanted to understand you more.

Is that really "nice guy end up at last"?
That's such a good theory to investigate for.
Seriously,I just don't feel right.
I just hate being so invisible in front of you.

Am I really nothing worth for you at all?
Even friendship also is nothing for you?
What do you want from me?
I don't really know how to fix this shit!

Is that really if we try,try and try...
We gonna success at the last?
Is that really just a matter of time?
What if we never met before?
Then everything will be as usual as before.

I'm laughing cause I really like an idiot,
Did so much idiot thingy in front of you,
You happy right?See me being so crazy.
Fun right?Kill myself to make you smile.

I actually believe in miracle,
I actually met miracle at last ALWAYS,
But you are just the one that I don't feel like...
Every miracle will be happening on us...

Letting go,is that really the thing I supposed to do?
No please,I've been tried,
But I just never success. :'(

Internet is something very realistic,
We heart talk without a real name,
We pretend everything with a real name,
This is something always happening on us.

0 comments: