BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 12, 2012

Dear You

You drive me crazy with your indifferent,

I go mad because of how I fall for you,
I get jealous when you so good with someone but not me,
I cry without tears and shout without voice.

I used up my whole attitude to be your friend,
Without any humiliation,sanctity and even my limitation.
I have a "3 minutes" of bad attitude,
But you're like a miracle that totally break this rule.

My vision getting blur when I think about you,
My fall everytime even you only say a "Hi",
Your smile can even keep my smile for whole day,
You don't even know your message can even make my day.

I'm fucking tired for being so care about your life,
I hate how I used to be missing you every night,
I hate how you ruin my schedule with only a word,
I hate how you treat me so well and nothing for the next second.

I fail to tell you that I love you,
I still keep and hold on your love,
Even though I know you will never ever love me back,
The feeling is so strange to me.

The worst thing ever is when I pretend like nothing,
I'm like a very strong people in front of you,
You never see how lonely I am,
Because you are the one that make me not alone.

Can't you just give me a little bit of love?
I'm not that greedy that I want all of your love,
But at least just give me some attention please.
I love you more than what I love myself now. =(

I'm so confusing when I said I wanna letting go,
But I never let you go because I can't do that,
You're so mean like how you treat me,
I hate how you influence my mood!

Dear God,I need you.I'm so in love with that person.
Can you give me a hint whether should I continue to love?
I'm....just fucked up myself! =(

0 comments: