BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 2, 2012

Confession of broken heart

Today might be a very sad day for me,
Because this is my last schooling day with friends.
I'm so sad when I think about them,
But we still have to move on!

I'm so sad when we're talking about the first met,
How we get used to know each other,
Hugging each other made me so brokenhearted,
I'm love them so so so so so so much!

They are the one who gave me a lot of memories,
We used to watch the procession under the rain,
We used to laugh on each other,
We used to mock each other with our words.
We used to sing together,
We used to playing around the class each other,
We used to solve question together,
We used to sleep at class together,
We used to gossip together,
We used to have the party every celebration,
We used to eat at class,
We used to listen song at class
We used to....

And it gonna be my own memories,
We'll going to different country,place and future,
But I'm still not letting go yet,
I'm like crying when I think about them every single moment.

My friend cried and don't losing us,
We are not prepared to face the world yet,
Please,I beg to the God,
Please give us more time to be together.

I don't what will be going on my next life,
Because I though it would be a sweet memory ever in secondary,
But still my friends just broke it,
And taught me what's the real friendship!

They taught me not to be pessimist,
They taught me how to handle my own depression,
We shared secrets each other,
They taught me how to face the world,
They taught me how to love a person,
They taught me how to be kind,
And taught me how to be mature,
Seriously,I don't wanna lose them!

Friends,don't leave me alone,
I don't know what's the future,
But at least,I got an awesome "present",
This is the best thing ever I had.

0 comments: