BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 10, 2012

Hey hater! :)

I was a little angry and sad tonight,
Just because I saw something happened,
And it exactly happened as what I expected,
Alright,thanks for ruining my mood kid!

I admit that sometimes I was a little ego and selfish,
If you really cannot accept the so called me,
You can just ignore me like man,
Don't like a coward who's wearing your damn fake mask,
Acting like a really kind man and you know what?
You are really disgusting you damn crocodile face!

Screw you,I don't actually like to hate my friend,
Unless you really make something that really blow me up,
You are extraordinary huh?
You can really beat my so called alien higher EQ,congratz!

Guess what?I never truly believe you again,
Since the day you are being so annoying to me,
And still being like an angel in front my friend,ewww~
Don't worry you little kitty,I'll never say it out,
I'll let them figure it themselves.

One day,your personality and attitude will shown up,
Because you are dealing with someone wrong,
Know what?I'm actually good in exposed people,
And I'll make sure you will be the same as the other.

I'm an evil right?
If you said that,what are they?
They are even like a monster,
Which can hide themselves like a kind people,
And actually being so annoying after them.

Well,good luck for you.
And I gonna say:Fuck you!

0 comments: