BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Letter for God

Dear God,I was a little confusing now,
I wish someone could help me go through this,
I totally mess up the beautiful of the friendship,
Due to my overthinking,desire and sensitive humanity!

I don't know what to do,
And I don't know how to solve the problem,
I'm alone with my own arms and strength,
Haiz,can anyone teach me what to do?

Life is cruel huh?
Sometimes you must grow up yourself,
In a very tough and difficult situation,
And there's no one going to help you up.

God,how suffering I am,you know that?
I feel like almost kill myself with all the problem,
And I'm the only one who could help me to overcome this,
So I must calm down and take some music!

Oh damn,I really feel so frustrated with all this things,
And I believe my friends might think I'm very annoying now.
Time goes days end,
I just really don't know what to do now?

Genting,parents,friends and relationship,
And the problem just happening again and again,
God,please look up for me,
Bless me everything will be fine.

0 comments: