BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 20, 2011

what's a weird dream?


i dream HER again and again,
i don't know who is she,
i never meet her before,
but i feel better when saw her.

she gives me some feeling,
the feeling was so cordial,
an awesome feeling when i saw her,
i'm curious that who is she.

a girl inside my dream stole my heart,
i am her boy friend inside the dream,
but it's just a dream,
when i wake up,
i'm only realize that's only a dream.

that's not the 1st time on my dream,
it's happened repeatedly,
and the dream was amazing real,
and she came to my dream yesterday.

i argued with my brother because of her,
(seriously,i don't have brother,)
the story start when we are friends,
i know her from internet,
and i don't know that she is my brother gf.

one day,my brother found i love her,
and my brother argue with me cause of her,
when i argue with him,
i'm just thinking about her.

lastly,i wake up. :)
what's a such weird dream?
hope can meet her at my dream again,
cause she's making me comfortable.

0 comments: