BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 21, 2011

that's what i'm loving you


Jesus!you are trying to ruin my world,
you're damn beautiful,
you are losing my mind,
my effort is your effort.

i'm starving to get you,
i'm starving that you talk with me,
i'm expecting that you will love me,
i'm expecting that you will be with me.

your word is a power for me,
your sound is my soul,
your smile is my happiness,
and you are my everything.

such a beautiful girl was attracting me,
your beauty can't compare with each other,
i hope can staring on you every second,
i hope can beside you every day.

you might be my dream girl,
an awesome and beautiful girl,
i'm freaking crazy to love you,
i want to love you,
no matter what risking that i need to take.

but that's all only my imagination,
and it's only happened on my dream,
i'm just want a true love like this,
when were you(dream girl)coming here?

0 comments: