BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

insane


i love you because you always beside me,
when i'm sad,you encourage me,
when i'm happy,you will take my happy,
when i felt alone,you will beside me.

you are the only one that never betray me,
you are the only one that always beside me,
you are the only one that always support me,
and you are the only one that never fail to love me.

i won't giving up to find you,
you just like a mystery girl,
cause i never know who are you,
you are the one that comfort me inside the dream.

i know you just an imagination,
how come i'm just can't forget you,
my effort make me to chase you,
but how do i chasing you?
because you just an imagination.

dream girl?mystery girl?
sometime i can't differentiate it,
cause you make me confuse,
you make me feel happy.

don't know why?
i fall in love with my dream,
isn't it a symptoms that i'm going crazy soon?
but i don't mind,
cause it doesn't matter.

perhaps me can live without you,
how do i live with you?
that's only a question mark on my heart,
cause i can't go with you,
and i never abandon you.

0 comments: