BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Songs,know it all!


I'm not Adele,
I won't find someone like you,
And use it to hurt myself again,
And "set fire to the rain"!

I will be Jessie J,
Watching out "Who's laughing now",
And don't be shamed to be special,
And "Who you are"?

"What doesn't kill you" make you stronger,
You will be taught by Kelly Clarkson,
But "My life wouldn't be suck without you",
And I will be "Mr.Know It All" one day!

For sure I'm a teenager,
I know "What makes you beautiful",
"One thing" that I never told you,
But please,it's too late to "Apologize"!

Yeah!We've "Teenage dream",
"Last Friday night" we all are crazy,
But don't you know that it's "just a dream"?
And please don't take away from me,it's "Part of me"!

Now you're just "somebody that I used to know",
Cause I know it's "terrifying"!
So I don't have to say you are "The one that got away"!
Cause "We are young" right?

You are like "Skyscraper",
You are so high yet so beautiful!
So I must "Get it right"!
So that we will be "Safe and sound"!

You think "I will always love you"?
No way!"My heart will go on"!
Because I know I'm already "Come home"!
I'm "Glad you came" but not now!

0 comments: