BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 27, 2012

Creepy


Here am I again,the old of me,
I get the choice to choose what I want,
I get the freedom to let in someone,
I look childish apparently!

Thought I was a good friend,
Thought I was a damn happy Mr.Optimistic,
Thought I can done everything I want,
But all those are only my highly self-esteem!

Sometimes I thought I was helping a friend,
But I'm actually the one disturbing their life,
Sometimes I thought I was being a fun for them,
But I'm actually the one being so annoying to them.

I'm being indifferent for every newfeeds,
But it doesn't mean I'm trying to protest anything,
I'm just trying to do something mean to me,
Not for anyone,should letting troubles go!

Dear my friends,
I'm actually care how you actually think about me,
Because you're just a part of my life,
I do not need to tell you this,
But I want to bury my aspirations here.

I don't mean to change anyone,
I'm just want to be awesome like others,
I always wanna to be an amazing person,
Cause I know one day...it would be real.

I'm proving it for myself,
I'm clearly to know that,
Miracle is something you should discover yourself,
It doesn't happening without any reason.

Dear friends,something I never tell them,
I'm just afraid who will be the traitor again,
So I keeping it deep inside my heart,
I'm going to crazy if the secret really find out.

I believe we have an angel and evil inside the heart,
When your angel are tiring to everything,
The evil will coming out and take away angel's job,
And it keeps you away from the smile.

Last,I've no idea what I wanted to deliver in this post,
Anyway,see it as a pleasure if you like it,
And then,I would be very happy to see any feedback,
You are the one who builds me again!

0 comments: