BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 10, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Well,it's Friday,
Party day and I hide myself,
In front of my lovely computer,
And watching Glee and Immortals,
As well will continue Vampire diaries soon.

I think I'm crazy,
Figure lot of things after watching any show,
Erm...maybe just envy?Haha!
For sure I wish I have six abs like them.

Question:
Do six abs change how people think about a man?
Well,I think no one dislike muscle guy right?
Hell,I should start working out!
Then I won't forever alone! XD

I believe one day,
I can solve all the love question,
Because you know what?
I know all those love although I never love.

Erm.Maybe it's just a theory?
Never mine,I believe my perfect practical,
Will coming out one day,
And people will seeing it.

0 comments: