BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 18, 2012

"Hunger" fever?


Turn on your speaker and shuffle this song,
While you are watching what I gonna to write down here,
It's about my imagination,
I've a very creative imagination now.

Going out with your boy/girlfriends one day,
You have been kidnapped by someone,
And you go into a mysterious place,
Have around 100 more people like you inside there.

Each of a boy and girl will be selected for a game,
You've to survive in that game in future,
Hunger game,a game you should win all your rival,
And you only can survive from that game.

Unfortunately,you and your girl/boyfriends have been selected,
What will you do the rest?
You choose to be survive or died to save your boy/girlfriends,
No two people are allowed on that game.

Well,all those imagination came out,
I think I gonna having a crazy night tonight,
Anyway,hope you enjoy my blog,
It's a coming movie called "The Hunger Games".

1 comments:

Sheng said...

You can leave your comment here if you like it.Thank you! =)