BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 9, 2012

=)


Valentine day?Joking?
It's still the same,
Nothing change to me,
I mean love.

Whao~I'm 19,
It's quite old already,
But love,
Always hit nothing to me!

It's raining outside there,
It makes me feel like...emotional?
Well,it's quite normal for me,
But I just don't any friends to know.

Love,people always talking about that in my age,
Puppy love,it considers as past tense for my age?
Well,I laugh on myself,
What's the taste of puppy love?

Maybe I'm being too ignorance?
I've no idea cause I've tried to improve my social work,
And I've no idea cause no one gives me a feedback.
I'm just want to be a normal guy like others.

Why does a handsome get a girl so easily?
And then the uglier like me like no one interest,
I wish I was a nice looking guy very badly,
Handsome has a lot of benefit as what I friends said.

Never mine,I born in this way,
So that I should live out myself in this way,
Don't be afraid to fall,
But be afraid when you do nothing.

0 comments: