BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Brand new of myself!(Part 1)

It's so excited for me to write my blog again!
It's a new feeling to face my life!
It's a new beginning for me to love everyone!
Sucker has gone!Brand new is coming!


Well,I have no much to say,
What I wanted to say that's all inside the song!
That's no way for anyone to screw up my world,
Cause I don't really care about!

Smile is a magic!
That's a weapon to mess up your enemy mood!
That's an item that make your friends in happiness!
And darn something that trying to destroy your good feeling!

(*I'm not only smile,I'm crazy with my life!)

Who says I am not perfect enough?
Who cares what you think about me?
I'm just "beautiful" myself,
I proud of myself!


I won't going to imitate,
Although I'm trying to improve myself,
No one can replaced me!
Cause Baby I am firework!


Well,stop here first!Will be continue!

0 comments: