BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Life can be easier as we think


Rational is a way to solve something,
Confidential is a way to improve yourself,
Independent is a way to be strong,
Is there anyway to be more clever?

Where's my sound of heart?
Where's my kingdom?
Where's my world?
Where's the life I go through?

I will be louder one day,
I will be freedom one day,
Run out the rain,
Hear the sound of rhythm.

You decide your show,
You write your note,
You rock your life,
You sketch for you life.

Optimism is a key of happiness,
Satisfication is a key of happiness,
Feel the taste of success,
The victory will make you happy everyday.

I'm just no need a shoulder,
I just want to be a soldier,
I'm the edge of glory,
Ain't so far away from me.

Dance till the world end,
Sing till we die,
We can do whatever we wanted to,
Freedom is a space for me to joy.

0 comments: