BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Story


Life just like a story,
It may beginning and ending,
And in our life,
Maybe you've met someone you like,
Don't you?

Well!Would you believe one sight love?
Ya,I met someone like this before,
But at last I've no braver to chase her,
But I ain't regret before,
Cause it may be my good memories.

When i reached 30 years old,
Will you still remember me?
The people that I've been closer with you,
The people that I've been laugh on you.

When I was young,
I liked to imagine when I'm old,
But when I'm getting older now,
I revise the memories that's over.

An embrace doesn't mean anything,
But sometimes an embrace was important for someone,
You will never know you cheer me up before,
And now the days we're together have gone.

I'm so happy and you never know that,
At least I still have the memories,
At least I have your smile,
At least i still recognize your voice.

Tears,it never drop,
Agony,it's over,
Smile,it's still here,
And your hand is still warm. :)

Your love on verge of me,
But i couldn't take it,
Cause i know I've no enough strong to love you,
And I've no qualification to get you.

I saw you once inside my dream,
You are always smile on me,
You've never moody and always optimistic,
That's what you've,
And the way i love.

Storm is over from me and you,
We're not here anymore,
But i promise myself,
I won't even forget you.

Your smiles were powerful,
It's a medicine for me when I'm ill,
It's a star when the sky was dark,
And you're still beside me,
Although I'm clearly know that,
You're no longer here now. :(

0 comments: