BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

A letter for God



When i talk to you,
I felt so strange and not like you,
Do you still the angel i meet?
God,you change my life again?

The individualistic is me or others?
Am i make wrong choice to do anything?
We still can look like before?
God,do you hear my voices?

God,you are the moon,
That's giving me a light during night,
Give me a hint when i need you,
And God do you still remember me?

I'm just half alive,
I need a survivor to take me from here,
I need someone take me from hell,
Save me from the abduction of evil.

My imagination is just an imagination,
I can't expect everything will be okay,
I'm just demanding i can solve this problem,
God,will you lend me your hand?

Isn't it a symptom of depression?
Once upon i became a slob,
I can't deny sometimes i'm too excited,
Is this a consequence to me?

Teacher,i'm so sorry,
Cause i never take your advice,
Friend,i'm so sorry,
Forgive the selfishness i have.

Winter storm have come,
It's darken my sun.
I lose my breath,
Searching for that open door.

I have nothing to do,
To relief the fault that i done,
To turn back my choice,
To give back my confident.

Isn't it that's not a time to think about it?
I think i should look forward,
No matter what i needed to face,
I have be brave to face it.
May God bless me.

0 comments: