BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm tired for pretending


When i was born,
I tried to stand up by myself,
Hold something tightly by myself,
And smile without evil.

I growth up every second,
I'm learning something news every times,
Including the emotional lesson,
It's necessary for me.

Never know our tomorrow,
Never expect our tomorrow,
Tomorrow is just an unknown,
We need to solve it wisely.

I still a human,
I have evil and also angel minded,
I dislike to envy,
But i can't control myself to miss someone.

Tears drop from our eyes,
And it can't solve everything,
Only the sweat you produced,
Is the way to prove yourself!

I felt tired,
Cause i want to stop myself from pretending,
But i just can't!
I felt depress when all genius beside me.

Maybe i make a wrong choice,
I'm going to an Elite class,
The problem is i ain't like them,
Have high knowledge and something else.

I am worse in English,
But i pretend myself have a basic of English,
I am worse in communicate,
But i pretend myself look like a stunner.

I'm tired for everything,
I just want to be myself!
I want to talk with Chinese,
I just want to joy with my friends!

0 comments: