BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

special!!!

i am a BETRAYER!!!
will i going to betray God?
oops!!that's a serious thing,
i think i can't do it.

i like evil this few days,
because vampire is an evil,
they suck people blood for life,
can i drunk blood like vampire?

mood swing occurred this few days,
i can't really calm me down,
when i think about car test,
my mind will ask me think about another thing.

i can't control it sometimes,
i'm sad i'm afraid,
i'm overthinking and having depression now,
sometimes i hope myself rest in peace.

lady gaga song was my reminder,
she reminds me must sustain until the end,
she reminds me must do it for myself,
we are special if you live out yourself.

mother gaga was born in this way,
she lives in a complicated life,
but that's what she born,
she was born this way.

hurting myself wasn't a good idea,
i think living out myself was a good idea,
we never know what will happened at future,
let's we make a different for future.

i'm a fool,
sometimes i know that i'm are not suppose to do,
but i'm still doing that,
that's what am i.

because of that,
i am SPECIAL...



the journey still far away from me,
let's we make it easy.

0 comments: