BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 29, 2011

what is love?

what is love?
it has many answers from different people,
but for me,
love is just like a drug,
you will never return back when taking it.

i never expect that i can find my love,
love is just like a sky for me,
i can't touch it and never touch it,
it just like a mystery,
i'm curious about that but i can't find that.

on my future,
i never plan for weeding and falling in love,
cause i love my single life so much,
my love is freedom and it never change for me.

in drama,in movie and novel,
the hero is falling in love with heroine deeply,
and can't live without her,
i'm really curious what's the feeling that,
we live for others.

love is so special for everyone,
someone can't live without love,
love song also full of sweetness,
i'm really don't know what's the feeling?

love just like a donut,
i never taste it so that,
i never feel what's the taste,
and maybe i will never take it,
my love knowledge only reach kindergarden level.

0 comments: