BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

the message to my dear oc friend....

in my life,
experience many miracle,
feel so miracle now,
and the most miracle is,
i'm using English to write my blog now...

i think many people will know,
i'm a noober in English language,
so i try to improve my English,
by using English writing my blog....

but early few month,
you all will feel suffering,
but i will try my hard,
to ameliorate the problem....

i hope the people who see my blog,
please help me correct my grammar,
if you see exist problem at here,
i will very thankful to you all....

okay...go to the main point....
today i'm completely leave off one's post,
the feeling i also don't know how to describe,
just now feel sadness and blankness....

the sad thing is,
i will be off soon,
my ochestra till the end soon,
just will leave the sweet memorizes,
the memorizes we cheer together..

the time like a wind,
it waves to our life,
and go away from us,
and won't come again....

i will remember,
the life we all cheer together,
the life we all sit together and make joke,
the life we all bicker....

the life won't repeat again,
but i will it as my sweet memorizes,
because of your,
my life become more funny and prefect...

0 comments: