BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 12, 2012

Life

It's quite been a long time that I never renew my blogger,

Anyway,I've been for so much things for this few months.
STPM is a very difficult task for me to go through now,
And many unexpected things have been happened this year.

I used to live with my smile,
I used to play with my heart,
I used to learn how to love,
I used to learn how to be perfect.

Life is always an empty books,
We fulfilled the books with experience,
We learn and record all the memories,
Don't you remember the first time ever you saw your crush?

Time killer have been always around us,
He killed almost all the times without noticing,
We grow old without notice out and
We are getting mature without anyone to teach you.

Life is always a miserable for us to go through,
And life is a wonderful things if you enjoy it.
The days when we grow up,we learned how to love.
To give love,give your appreciation and your happiness.

The first time ever you see someone you like,
You feel your heartbeat was so amazing,
You talk to him/her with difficulty breathing,
And you become more polite in front him/her.

We get to know each other and we are friend,
You give him/her as a friend but sometimes not the same for him/her.
And you become more greedy to get the love,
The love he/she might not give you.

You keep it as a friend and keep this secret,
Cause you never know whether is she/he likes you,
And what we have done are just simply like her/him,
Cause you know you don't want to ruin the friendship.

0 comments: